Are all the other planets. moons and even active asteroids and comets all in a plasma circuit? Exchanging and transforming energy and molecules/matter?
All planets, moons and the Sun in our Solar System and the Universe were considered by Scientific theory to be isolated objects that were not interacting with each other.
Which is why the Earth has the molten metal core as how else could our planet have such a strong magnetosphere?
Click on the link for a list of all the Exchanging Earth articles.
Planets exchanging energy systems
- The Earth is electromagnetically connected to the Sun (NASA).
- The Earths Plasma Fountain (Wikipedia).
- The Earth has a global electrical atmosphere circuit that also connects with our plasmasphere (and the rest of the solar system?).
- Spacequakes are similar to Earthquakes.
- Jupiter has an electromagnetic connection to its moons, especially Io and now Ganymede.
Plasma, electrically charged gas, is believed to make up over 99% over the known Universe.
Porcess and Energy for a Growing or Expanding Earth?
Perhaps an Earth exchanging and/or converting energy and matter with an Electromagnetic Universe might help to explain an Expanding or Growing Earth or even the bizarre idea of an expanding planet Venus?